1/2 Photos of Maple Butter Blondie Dessert (Like Applebee's)
This is as close as I could come too my favorite dessert at Applebee's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups margarine or 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup loosely chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate, chunk (or chips)
Maple butter sauce
- 1For Brownies:.
- 2In mixer blend butter, and brown sugar.
- 3Then add baking powder, salt, vanilla, and then eggs.
- 4Mix in flour.
- 5fold in chips and nuts.
- 6Grease a 9 by 13-inch pan and smooth brownie mixture in with a spatula.
- 7Bake 350°F for 22-25 minutes.
- 8Top should be shiny and firm when you touch the center with a finger -- do not over bake or it will be dry (oven temps may vary so watch brownies closely).
- 10Combine first 3 ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 11Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat and add flavoring.
- 12To assemble:.
- 13While they are still warm, cut brownies into 12 pieces, they may be a little crumbly--they are more cake like in texture.
- 14Place a brownie on a plate and top with 2 scoops of ice cream.
- 15Then drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with more nuts.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Butter Blondie Dessert (Like Applebee's)
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.9
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 509.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 57.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g