- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chips and peanut butter, till melted.
- Spread 1/2 of mixture in a wax paper lined 9" square pan.
- Put in freezer till set.
- Add peanuts to remaining mixture and cool.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and butter, bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add powdered sugar and maple flavoring.
- Spread over first layer.
- Put peanut mixture over top and spread evenly.