Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe will have you 'squealing' for more!
- 78.07 ml pure maple syrup
- 29.58 ml red onions, grated
- 9.85 ml dijon-style mustard
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4-6 pork chops
- Combine marinade ingredients in a baking dish or ziploc bag and mix well.
- Place pork chops into marinade and allow to brine for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight for best flavour.
- Broil chops in the oven, 3-5 inches from element, until one side is brown and then flip to brown other side.
- OR grill chops over medium heat, until browned on one side and then flip to brown other side.
- NOTE: Be sure not to overcook your Pork to keep it juicy and tender. Pork is best when cooked to medium doneness - 160°F on a meat thermometer.
- Perfectly cooked pork should have a slight hint of pink in the center.
This is'nt a brine its a marinade
Had some troubles keeping the marinade from carmelizing and burning on the grill. A nice marinade, but there are others that my family likes more.
The pork was delicious! The only thing I did different was triple the lemon juice. One of the better pork recipes we have made, definitely going into the favorites cookbook!