1/3 Photos of Maple Brined Swine
* Pamela *'s Note:
This recipe will have you 'squealing' for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a baking dish or ziploc bag and mix well.
- 2Place pork chops into marinade and allow to brine for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight for best flavour.
- 3Broil chops in the oven, 3-5 inches from element, until one side is brown and then flip to brown other side.
- 4OR grill chops over medium heat, until browned on one side and then flip to brown other side.
- 5NOTE: Be sure not to overcook your Pork to keep it juicy and tender. Pork is best when cooked to medium doneness - 160°F on a meat thermometer.
- 6Perfectly cooked pork should have a slight hint of pink in the center.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Brined Swine
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 251.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g