This recipe will have you 'squealing' for more!
Make and share this Maple Brined Swine recipe from Food.com.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a baking dish or ziploc bag and mix well.
- Place pork chops into marinade and allow to brine for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight for best flavour.
- Broil chops in the oven, 3-5 inches from element, until one side is brown and then flip to brown other side.
- OR grill chops over medium heat, until browned on one side and then flip to brown other side.
- NOTE: Be sure not to overcook your Pork to keep it juicy and tender. Pork is best when cooked to medium doneness - 160°F on a meat thermometer.
- Perfectly cooked pork should have a slight hint of pink in the center.