- cooking spray
- 12 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 10 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss to combine cream cheese and bread and spread evenly in baking dish.
- Blend remaining ingredients in bowl and pour over bread and cream cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.