Recipe by Sam #3
Maple Season is upon us! I got this from a local paper called the Seaway News, March 23rd edition from the Carol Kloos Country Cooking Corner
Top Review by Debbwl
Wonderful! Oh these are so yummy! Warring these muffins are addicting. These were moist and had a outstanding maple, nut flavor. They went so well with Recipe #268575 and Recipe #345359 to make the tastiest of breakfast. Thanks for the post.
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup bran flakes, lightly crushed
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease muffin tins or line with paper.
- Combine syrup, sour cream and eggs.
- Combine flour and baking soda and mix into syrup mixture.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 15-20 minutes in center of oven.