3 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 -8 lb) fully cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham
- 1Make the glaze: stir all glaze ingredients together in a bowl until blended; set aside (can be made ahead of time and stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks).
- 2Preheat oven to 300°; line a large roasting pan with foil or a silicone baking liner.
- 3Remove ham from its packaging and drain off any juices.
- 4Place ham in prepared pan, flat side down, making sure to remove the little plastic disk covering the bone, and cover the ham and pan completely with foil.
- 5Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reads 120°, about 2 ½ hours.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 400° and remove the foil covering from the pan.
- 7Pour the glaze over the ham and bake uncovered, basting every 10 minutes with the pan juices, until the glaze is set, another 20-30 minutes.
- 8Remove the ham from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- 9Serve the ham drizzled with any remaining glaze/pan drippings.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Bourbon Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.5 mg
- Sodium 4167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 60.8 g