Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, frozen
- Combine yogurt, milk, syrup and cinnamon in a blender.
- Add the blueberries and puree until smooth.
Nice smoothie! I used less maple syrup and frozen berries. Blue-toungue sydrome resulted :-D Thanks for posting!
Quite thick, in fact I had to thin it out with more milk. The cinnamon put me off a bit, but the kids really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!