Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
have not made this yet..found it in an old black walnut cookbook
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 12 ounces vanilla bark, melted
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 2 tablespoons maple extract
- 1⁄2 cup black walnut
- Combine evaporated milk and sugar in a saucepan.bring to a boil over medium heat.stirring constantly -- until mixture reaches 234*.
- Remove from heat, stir in almond bark, mix till combined.and then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered 9" pan.
- Cool, then cut into pieces.
This fudge does not set up at all. I heated it to the soft ball stage and still it did not set up. It is super soft and a gooey sticky mess. Aside from that the maple flavor was really good.