Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I think this was either from a magazine or the paper :). Prep time includes marinating overnight. You could marinate for 8 hours during the day.
- Mix maple, tamari, veg and sesame oils, and five-spice in large non-reactive bowl.
- Add beef and toss well to coat meat.
- Cover and refrigerate over night; stir occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler to med-high heat.
- Drain beef and pat dry w/paper towels.
- Thread meat onto skewers alternately with the onion and bell pepper.
- Grill or broil, turning occasionally, about 6 min for med-rare. Makes about 12 skewers.
Made this with chicken as an addition to a Chinese dinner. This marinade tastes very close to the teriyaki flavor you get at a Chinese restaurant. Very simple and tastey. Will make this again!