WI Cheesehead's Note:
I think this was either from a magazine or the paper :). Prep time includes marinating overnight. You could marinate for 8 hours during the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix maple, tamari, veg and sesame oils, and five-spice in large non-reactive bowl.
- 2Add beef and toss well to coat meat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate over night; stir occasionally.
- 4Prepare grill or broiler to med-high heat.
- 5Drain beef and pat dry w/paper towels.
- 6Thread meat onto skewers alternately with the onion and bell pepper.
- 7Grill or broil, turning occasionally, about 6 min for med-rare. Makes about 12 skewers.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Beef Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 753.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder