Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in an old quick cooking magazine and love it. It says to grill it but I do it in the stove also. Everyone loves it and its sweet but not to sweet. Hope you enjoy
- 177.44 ml barbecue sauce
- 177.44 ml maple syrup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml maple flavoring
- 8 (907.18 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; reserving 3/4 cup.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting with sauce; turning occasionally.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Terrific recipe! Works even without the maple flavoring if you use real maple syrup. I use this sauce on chicken tenders, and it makes a really quick-cooking meal on movie nights.