Recipe by Chassity
I found this in an old quick cooking magazine and love it. It says to grill it but I do it in the stove also. Everyone loves it and its sweet but not to sweet. Hope you enjoy
Top Review by MaryMatt1016
Terrific recipe! Works even without the maple flavoring if you use real maple syrup. I use this sauce on chicken tenders, and it makes a really quick-cooking meal on movie nights.
- 177.44 ml barbecue sauce
- 177.44 ml maple syrup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml maple flavoring
- 8 (907.18 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; reserving 3/4 cup.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting with sauce; turning occasionally.
- Serve with reserved sauce.