- 2 slabs back ribs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed- to your own preference
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast Ribs on rack in roasting pan @ 425F for 30 minutes.
- Draine fat from pan and cut ribs into serving sized pieces.
- place in 9x13 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in sauce pan & boil for 5 minutes
- Pour over ribs & bake uncovered @ 375F for 1 hour - basing occasionally and turning ribs after 30 minutes.