Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in Omaha Steaks Good Life Guide & Cookbook. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs beef, pork or 3 lbs poultry
- Combine all ingredients and brush on top of meat.
- Baste frequently with sauce while baking.