Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Posted per request for the community. This bread is not overly sweet, using maple syrup in place of regular sugar.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml pure maple syrup
- 4 eggs, separated
- 29.58 ml milk
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Add oil, syrup and egg yolks; stir well.
- Add milk and mashed bananas; stir well.
- Add chopped nuts and stir.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
I followed this recipe to the letter, It did not turn out like bread at all, I felt disappointed.I'll try this recipe at another time. Second time... not bad at all,will make again after buying a mixer :S