1/2 Photos of Maple Banana Nut Bread
Posted per request for the community. This bread is not overly sweet, using maple syrup in place of regular sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 4Add oil, syrup and egg yolks; stir well.
- 5Add milk and mashed bananas; stir well.
- 6Add chopped nuts and stir.
- 7Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
- 8Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3304.9
- Calories from Fat 1548
- Total Fat 172.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 850.2 mg
- Sodium 900.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 390.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.8 g
- Sugars 142.8 g
- Protein 64.7 g