Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Delicious on any mixed green salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper until blended.
- (Alternatively, combine ingredients in a small jar, secure the lid and shake.) Store refrigerated.
I like "shake em up" dressings so this suited me fine. I liked this dressing but I did find it a little too sweet for my taste. But it was a nice change.
Very easy dressing and a nice change in taste.
I was looking for something different to do with some good maple syrup I have on hand - this was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly (used dark balsamic vinegar and a grainy French mustard). I will be making this again.