Recipe by Sage
This pork tenderloin is glazed with a combination of maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and seasonings. If you try this one you will see it’s a winner.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- olive oil
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Slice pork tenderloins crosswise into 1-inch rounds.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the medallions with salt and pepper; press both sides into the flour.
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil.
- Over medium heat brown pork for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the medallions to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, shallots and green onions to the pan.
- Cook until mushrooms are just tender.
- Put the pork tenderloin back in the skillet and add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat all pieces of pork.
- Transfer to a baking pan and place the oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve pork with rice, mashed or roasted potatoes.