1/1 Photo of Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
This pork tenderloin is glazed with a combination of maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and seasonings. If you try this one you will see it’s a winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Slice pork tenderloins crosswise into 1-inch rounds.
- 3Lightly sprinkle both sides of the medallions with salt and pepper; press both sides into the flour.
- 4Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil.
- 5Over medium heat brown pork for about 2 minutes on each side.
- 6Remove the medallions to a plate.
- 7Add the mushrooms, shallots and green onions to the pan.
- 8Cook until mushrooms are just tender.
- 9Put the pork tenderloin back in the skillet and add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat all pieces of pork.
- 10Transfer to a baking pan and place the oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once.
- 11Serve pork with rice, mashed or roasted potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g