Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in Simple & Delicious. Use this for pork chops, salad and strawberries. Interesting!
- In a blender, combine vinegar & syrup.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- For pork chops:.
- Pour 2/3 cup of dressing into a large resealable bag; add pork.
- Seal bag. marinade 30 minute
- Drain chops. Grill chops covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minute per side. Brush with 3 Tbls. reserved dressing during last 5 minute Drizzle remaining dressing over chops before serving.
- Toss salad with dressing, serve immediately.
- In a large bowl, toss berries with dressing.Chill.
This is simple to prepare and tasted great with Strawberry, bleu cheese and Spinach salad. My other half couldn't get enough of it and being a man he is not a very big salad person. He sure was last night :) Thank-you for posting. I am sure that it would taste great on prokchops and chicken as well. mmmmm!