Recipe by children from A to Z
I found this in Simple & Delicious. Use this for pork chops, salad and strawberries. Interesting!
Top Review by Monique L
This is simple to prepare and tasted great with Strawberry, bleu cheese and Spinach salad. My other half couldn't get enough of it and being a man he is not a very big salad person. He sure was last night :) Thank-you for posting. I am sure that it would taste great on prokchops and chicken as well. mmmmm!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine vinegar & syrup.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- For pork chops:.
- Pour 2/3 cup of dressing into a large resealable bag; add pork.
- Seal bag. marinade 30 minute
- Drain chops. Grill chops covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minute per side. Brush with 3 Tbls. reserved dressing during last 5 minute Drizzle remaining dressing over chops before serving.
- Toss salad with dressing, serve immediately.
- In a large bowl, toss berries with dressing.Chill.