Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika, and thyme.
- Cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Stir in chicken broth and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, lower heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a platter; keep warm.
- Whisk peanut butter into liquid in skillet; boil over medium-high heat, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.