Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Maple Balsamic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika, and thyme.
- Cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Stir in chicken broth and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, lower heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a platter; keep warm.
- Whisk peanut butter into liquid in skillet; boil over medium-high heat, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.