Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
For my dad, who loves these with roasted sweet potatoes and sour cream;)
Make and share this Maple Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) center-cut pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl; add the chops and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate, turning twice.
- (Or refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning 3 times.) Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place the chops in a shallow roasting pan to fit; bake for 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade, turning once (or until the juices run clear).
- Do not overbake or the chops will be tough.
- Serve hot.
First recipe I cooked off of the recipezaar and have cooked it several times since. Simple, easy, and delicious. Enjoy, I know i will again soon.
Very good recipe. I liked the combination of flavors - the mustard comes through but is not too strong, and the chops come out moist & tender. Thanks for posting ... will make again. -M =)
This is a yummy recipe! I have made it several times and actually was going to post it myself. I make it exactly as posted. It's a great fall and winter dish.