- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) center-cut pork chops, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl; add the chops and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate, turning twice.
- (Or refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning 3 times.) Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place the chops in a shallow roasting pan to fit; bake for 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade, turning once (or until the juices run clear).
- Do not overbake or the chops will be tough.
- Serve hot.