Recipe by luvinlif2k
I did this by accident one day and it has become my starter for any and all baked oatmeal that I make.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant maple oatmeal (I use Maypo)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat oil, sugar and milk together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- NOTE: This can be made with Splenda substitute as well.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Make this personal by adding nuts, fruits,etc. to your liking. This also is great plain served with a bit of cool milk -- or a dollop of vanilla ice cream.