I did this by accident one day and it has become my starter for any and all baked oatmeal that I make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat oil, sugar and milk together.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- 5NOTE: This can be made with Splenda substitute as well.
- 6SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Make this personal by adding nuts, fruits,etc. to your liking. This also is great plain served with a bit of cool milk -- or a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 424.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant maple oatmeal