Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I did this by accident one day and it has become my starter for any and all baked oatmeal that I make.
- Beat oil, sugar and milk together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- NOTE: This can be made with Splenda substitute as well.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Make this personal by adding nuts, fruits,etc. to your liking. This also is great plain served with a bit of cool milk -- or a dollop of vanilla ice cream.