Recipe by rihanna_sos
I like this recipe, because it includes bananas and I have a sweet tooth. But who doesn't? :) This recipe is guaranteed to take 30 minutes of your time max.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 medium bananas, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- vanilla frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place butter in 9 x 9 x 2-inch-square baking pan. Place in oven to melt.
- Remove pan from oven; leave oven on. Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, lime juice and allspice. Arrange bananas, cut side up, in pan. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake in heated 375 degrees oven from 12 minutes, turning bananas over after 6 minutes and basting with liquid in pan.
- Place bananas in dessert bowls. Top with frozen yogurt. Spoon sauce from baking pan over bananas and yogurt.