Recipe by Kaarin
This is a great quick dessert when I don't plan ahead. It's good by itself or over ice cream.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This was so wonderful-fast, easy & delicious! I made a really small portion to top some granola as a snack-and I just microwaved it to warm it up. But I loved the maple flavor and the sprinkle of coconut was great! I didn't use any pecans, though, but might use some granola next time. Thanks for sharing!!
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced bananas in a small casserole dish.
- Combine butter, syrup, and lemon juice and drizzle over bananas.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place coconut and pecans on a cookie sheet with sides and toast in oven till light brown.
- Sprinkle coconut and pecans over bananas.
- Serve in dessert dishes or over ice cream.