1/1 Photo of Maple Baked Bananas
This is a great quick dessert when I don't plan ahead. It's good by itself or over ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sliced bananas in a small casserole dish.
- 2Combine butter, syrup, and lemon juice and drizzle over bananas.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, place coconut and pecans on a cookie sheet with sides and toast in oven till light brown.
- 5Sprinkle coconut and pecans over bananas.
- 6Serve in dessert dishes or over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Baked Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g