Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe to serve for Breakfast or a Brunch.
Make and share this Maple Baked Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a large wire rack on top of a large jelly-roll pan.
- Place bacon strips on top of wire rack.
- Drizzle maple syrup over bacon pieces.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
I baked these doubled up bcz my bacon was so thin, but think I will try singly next time, as they didn't get crisp enough. A friend suggested criss-crossing them to fit them all. I just used regular pancake syrup and baked for 25 minutes. They tasted good, just have to get them crisper.