Prep 4 mins
Cook 25 mins
Apples and maple-flavored syrup make this chicken incredibly moist and flavorful.
Make and share this Maple-Baked Apple Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray large nonstick oven proof skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 3 minute on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove from heat.
- Place onion on top of chicken; place apples around sides of chicken.
- Mix honey and dressing; pour over chicken.
- Bake 20 to 25 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon syrup mixture in skillet over chicken just before serving.
This a very easy recipe to make. I browned the chicken then moved the chicken to a casserole dish as l did not have a oven proof skillet and it still came out great.
I just did a search to see if this was already posted. I just made it the other day from a old (2005) Kraft Food & Family Mag. and my family is still raving about it! I was going to get it up here if I couldn't fine it. :) It is so, so good! I put about twice the number of apples in it when I made it and I peeled them. I put half in as directed and the other half about 10 min before I took it out to have a change in texture. You can use either honey or maple syrup for the sweet, I chose the honey....Yumm-o!!