- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium red baking apples, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray large nonstick oven proof skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 3 minute on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove from heat.
- Place onion on top of chicken; place apples around sides of chicken.
- Mix honey and dressing; pour over chicken.
- Bake 20 to 25 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon syrup mixture in skillet over chicken just before serving.