1/2 Photos of Maple-Baked Apple Chicken
Apples and maple-flavored syrup make this chicken incredibly moist and flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray large nonstick oven proof skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Heat on medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken; cook 3 minute on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Place onion on top of chicken; place apples around sides of chicken.
- 7Mix honey and dressing; pour over chicken.
- 8Bake 20 to 25 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9Spoon syrup mixture in skillet over chicken just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Baked Apple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 403.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g