1/2 Photos of Maple-Baked Acorn Squash
Another interesting way to serve squash. Fast and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each squash crosswise in half.
- 2Scoop out seeds and strings.
- 3Place squash halves (cavity side up) in large baking pan.
- 4Put 1/4 of remaining ingredients into each cavity.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 35-40 minutes till squash is tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Baked Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (1130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g