1/1 Photo of Maple Bacon Tater Puffs #SP5
"Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix" The perfect sweet and savory breakfast side dish.
My Private Note
Jumbo P ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2In a large skillet, cook bacon pieces until crisp. Remove from skillet. Reserve the bacon fat.
- 3Place potatoes into a large bowl.
- 4Add egg yolks, 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the cooked bacon.
- 5Mix well.
- 6With a pastry brush, brush the insides of a 6 cup jumbo muffin tin with some of the reserved bacon fat.
- 7Divide potato mixture between the 6 cups.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the 6 puffs with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- 9Bake an extra 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the puffs are pulling slightly away from the edges of the pan.
- 10Serve each Maple Bacon Tater Puff with 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Bacon Tater Puffs #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 742.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes