Maple Bacon Potato Pancake Sliders #SP5
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb maple bacon
- 4 eggs (prepared your favorite way)
- 1 1⁄2 cups habanero hot pepper cheddar cheese (Finely Shredded)
- 16 ounces stout beer, of your choice (preferably breakfast Stout)
- In a cast iron skillet, Cook bacon over medium heat to your desired doneness (Leave the drippings in the pan if you eat your bacon chewy you may need to add some oil).
- Turn heat to medium high and empty 1 bag of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns in the pan (cook without disturbing on the first side until you see golden brown patches on the top side of the potatoes).
- Flip potatoes cook for 3 min, add finely shredded Habanero Cheddar cheese and cook for 1 minute remove from the pan. Using a round cookie cutter punch out circles of the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns with the Habanero Cheddar Cheese, add bacon to each, top with your favorite style eggs, and enjoy with your favorite breakfast stout.