The most flavorful and decadent corn muffins you'll ever taste!
Make and share this Maple-Bacon Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400*. Heat a skillet to medium-high. Chop the bacon and cook until slightly crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set the skillet aside.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Whisk in the milk and eggs, followed by the melted butter, maple syrup and ¼ cup bacon grease.
- Stir the bacon pieces back into the mixture.
- Place muffin liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the mixture into the liners. Bake for 15 minutes—until golden.
- Remove from the muffin tin and serve warm!