My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork tenderloin with spices in Pork Tenderloin, wrap in plastic wrap, and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Grill 15-20 minutes until done.
- 3In a small saucepan, spray non-stick coating spray and add diced apple.
- 4Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 5Add nuts and maple syrup (the real thing, not pancake syrup) and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and let stand until pork is done.
- 7Slice pork, place on serving plate, and spoon maple apple sauce on top.
- 8Serve with Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Apple Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g