Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from an Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice box. So simple to make and everyone in the family loved it. I used zaar Pork Tenderloin for the pork and topped with the sauce. Delicious!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced (or red if you don't have green)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts or 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Season pork tenderloin with spices in recipe #5408, wrap in plastic wrap, and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill 15-20 minutes until done.
- In a small saucepan, spray non-stick coating spray and add diced apple.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add nuts and maple syrup (the real thing, not pancake syrup) and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand until pork is done.
- Slice pork, place on serving plate, and spoon maple apple sauce on top.
- Serve with Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice.