1/2 Photos of Maple and Orange Glazed Chicken
I got this recipe from a book called "101 Low Fat Feasts". I have made it several times, adapting it to my own tastes and it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick any visible fat from off the chicken and wash and dry.
- 2Dredge the pieces of chicken in the seasoned flour, patting to remove excess flour.
- 3Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- 4Pan fry the chicken, presentation side first, in the hot olive oil until nicely browned on both sides.
- 5While the chicken is browning, combine the remaining ingredients in a measuring cup.
- 6Remove the browned chicken from the pan and place in a shallow casserole dish.
- 7Add the sauce ingredients, scraping to deglaze the pan, then pour over the chicken in the dish.
- 8Bake in a 350*F oven for 20 minutes until nicely glazed and the chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple and Orange Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 433.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of