Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy dessert to make. I used Pillsbury's refrigerated pie crust - you just unroll and fill.
- 1 pillsbury pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust. Gently lower the crust into a 9-inch removable bottom tart pan. Carefully pat dough into place being careful not to stretch it. You can roll over the edges of the tart pan with a rolling pin to remove excess dough.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and salt. Next whisk in maple syrup. Add nuts, and mix to combine.
- Place tart pan on rimmed baking sheet; pour in filling.
- Bake until filling is set, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool completely in the pan. Remove tart from pan before serving.