Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From our Sunday Life Magazine. Easy marinade for lamb. Time does not include up to 3 hours marinating time.
- 2 racks of lamb or 12 lamb cutlets
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Rub all over the lamb. Marinate up to 3 hours covered.
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees C (450 Degrees F).
- Place tray on oven shelf to heat up.
- Place lamb racks on tray to cook for 20 minutes, then remove and cover with foil for 10 minutes.
- Note: If you use cutlets the cooking time should be varied to suit your taste.