Recipe by hollyberry117
Ok, I know... Yuck! I don't know many people who actually like brussel sprouts, but I guarantee you that even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy these. They are both savory and sweet. Reminds me of a sweet coleslaw flavor.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add sprouts and cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook 8 minutes, or until sprouts are tender and sauce has reduced to a thick glaze; removing lid after 5 minutes.