Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got off my fitness website that sounds good. I haven't tried it yet, but wanted to post it here so I don't lose it. I'll be trying it soon.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (the tip of a spoon)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Lightly roast the almonds in olive oil.
- Take off burner, add maple syrup, and cool a few minutes.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Whisk ingredients together.
- You may also add your favorite herbs.