- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg, and shape into 16 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in skillet, drain off drippings.
- Stir in soup, water and parsley.
- Cover, cook over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes and lingonberries, or with buttered wide egg noodles.