Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Gigi (my Grandma) used to make this for me all the time when I was little.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 1 (2 lb) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cool Whip
- Dissolve jello and marshmallows in 2 cups boiling water.
- Cool slightly.
- Add all remaining ingredients, EXCEPT cool whip and mix well.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Fold cool whip into mixture.
- Cool overnight before serving.