Recipe by Michelle S.
Found this recipe on Allrecipes.com by Nancy. The dressing is unique, and I've changed the veggies to our taste. Please feel free to play with them, but keep the dressing...it's KILLER.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green peppers or 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Layer each of the vegetables on top.
- Mix mayonnaise, brown sugar, garlic powder and curry powder.
- Spread on top of last vegetable layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then bacon bits.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.