1/1 Photo of Many Layered Salad
1 hr 25 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
Found this recipe on Allrecipes.com by Nancy. The dressing is unique, and I've changed the veggies to our taste. Please feel free to play with them, but keep the dressing...it's KILLER.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green peppers or 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1Place lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl.
- 2Layer each of the vegetables on top.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, brown sugar, garlic powder and curry powder.
- 4Spread on top of last vegetable layer.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then bacon bits.
- 6Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Many Layered Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 279.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: