Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just a different way then always eating it on a bun. Great for kids!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Velveeta cheese (shredded)
- Brown hamburger meat and then drain grease from meat.
- Start to preheat oven to what ever the biscuit instructions say.
- Add the can of Manwich to the drained beef in pan and mix. Follow directions on can of Manwich as far as how long to cook, then turn off stove and let mixture start cooling down.
- Next, take a muffin tin (reg size) and spray with non stick spray(Pam).
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can cover the muffin tin hole, hold flatten biscuit over muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix on it and let the edges of the biscuit go, it will start to fall down into the opening. You can add a little more to make it full.
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
- Be careful though, because the inside is very hot.