This meatloaf taste like buffet style meatloaf. The hot sausage is a must for that hint of spicy taste .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl add sausage,beef and onion.
- 2lightly mix in egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- 3add the Manwich sauce, mix well,.
- 4reserve small amount of Manwich for last 15 minutes of cooking for the topping.
- 5Shape loaf In a shallow baking dish.
- 6pour out excess liquid every 15 minutes Bake at 350 for 45 mins.,.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manwich Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 691.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.3 g