Recipe by 2natrl
This meatloaf taste like buffet style meatloaf. The hot sausage is a must for that hint of spicy taste .
- 1 lb uncooked hot pork sausage
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, small diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- Manwich sloppy joe mix
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl add sausage,beef and onion.
- lightly mix in egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- add the Manwich sauce, mix well,.
- reserve small amount of Manwich for last 15 minutes of cooking for the topping.
- Shape loaf In a shallow baking dish.
- pour out excess liquid every 15 minutes Bake at 350 for 45 mins.,.