Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy meal to throw together on a busy night. I usually have my hamburger already cooked up and in the freezer. Make your macaroni ahead and you don't have much to prep!
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese or 2 cups cheese, of your choice
- Brown ground beef, drain excess grease.
- Add Manwich and cook as directed on cans.
- Place macaroni and Manwich mixture in a 11 x 7 inch pan.
- Add 3/4 of your cheese and mix well.
- Add remaining cheese to cover top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe rocks! I use vegetarian hamburger crumbles, 8 diced serrano peppers and a diced onion ....awesome heat :)
This was easy to make and very tasty!! I used about 3/4 cup uncooked macaroni and used an 8x8 dish to bake the casserole in. DH rated this 4 stars which is a rarity so I'll definitely be making this again! Thanks for posting!
I loved this and thought it was the perfect amount of pasta, any more and I think it would be a little dry, but then I do like things very saucy. Thanks for a great recipe!!!