Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I just watched Manu Feildel makes this on "Boy's Weekend". It looks yum!
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 60 ml Bacardi light rum
- 180 ml strong black coffee, hot
- 60 ml pouring cream, approximately
- Place the brown sugar in the bottom of a wine glass.
- Add bacardi and stir.
- Add coffee. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Slowly pour cream over the back of a spoon so it sits on top of the coffee.
Very tasty, but I felt it needed a little more -- maybe cinnamon. As you can see by my photo, I was unable to make the cream sit on top of the drink; I haven't practiced for a long while. Used Myer's Platinum rum instead of Bacardi. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.