Pesto lover's Note:
For all of us lemon lovers out there! Made extra good with manuka honey, which has good health benefits. I find manuka honey at Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Beat butter, honey and sugar together.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, incorporating well.
- 4Add lemon juice and flour, mixing well.
- 5Fold in zest. Best done by hand.
- 6Fill a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups and divide batter between them.
- 7Bake 20-22 minutes or until done.
- 8Serve with a dollop of slightly sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manuka Honey and Lemon Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of