Pesto lover's Note:
For all of us lemon lovers out there! Made extra good with manuka honey, which has good health benefits. I find manuka honey at Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Beat butter, honey and sugar together.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, incorporating well.
- 4Add lemon juice and flour, mixing well.
- 5Fold in zest. Best done by hand.
- 6Fill a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups and divide batter between them.
- 7Bake 20-22 minutes or until done.
- 8Serve with a dollop of slightly sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manuka Honey and Lemon Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of